The Future of Drug Testing – Free Seminar
What is the future of drug testing? What does it look like? How does it work? And how will it benefit you and your team?
This January, Intelligent Fingerprinting will be answering these questions and giving you the opportunity to try out its revolutionary new fingerprint drug test which is available now to support your workplace drug testing.
Our free, interactive seminar has been specifically designed to help businesses find new ways to streamline their drug screening processes to make them easier, faster and more cost-effective. It will also provide support for those looking to introduce a drug screening policy for the first time, or wanting to review the effectiveness of their existing programme.
The event is on Wednesday, 31st January 2018 at the Sandwell Park Golf Club in West Bromwich. Registration, with refreshments, is from 9.30am and the seminar will kick off at 10am, lasting approximately two hours including hands-on demonstration time.
- How to spot drug use in the workplace – What are the tell-tale signs of drug use in the workplace and whose responsibility is it to monitor and report concerns? We will be bringing along placebo drugs and drug-use paraphernalia so you can learn how to recognise substances and signs more easily.
- How to manage your drug screening policy – Advice and discussion around the importance of having a robust drug screening policy for your company. Tips on how to write one, and when to enforce it.
- What is the future of drug screening? – A look at the evolution of drug screening technologies and the latest developments.
- When will we begin to see change? – Why 2018 will be the year for change and how this will impact workplaces.
- Why is this change so important? – How this shift in technology will benefit businesses, HR management, Health & Safety and Occupational Health professionals.
- The future is now – A hands-on experience to try out the latest drug screening technology, with an in-depth demonstration and chance for discussion.
Intelligent Fingerprinting has been researching and developing its revolutionary fingerprint drug screening technology for over a decade and has seen first hand the impact it has made on its customers.
This seminar is the only one of its kind and seats are limited.