The DSR-Plus is used to read the Fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridge after the sample has been collected. Operated via a simple touchscreen, the DSR-Plus takes just 10 minutes to analyse the Drug Screening Cartridge and display an on-screen non-negative or negative drug screening result for each drug in the test.
- Simple, user-friendly touchscreen interface provides clear step-by-step instructions to guide the tester through the process
- On-screen test results in 10 minutes
- Lightweight and portable for use anytime, almost anywhere, to support your specific drug testing requirements
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Stores up to 300 test results
- Individual results are printable using the Dymo Printer accessory
- Data can be exported onto a USB memory stick
How It Works
After collecting the fingerprints onto the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge, the test administrator follows a series of simple on-screen instructions on the DSR-Plus and inserts the Cartridge into the unit when prompted. The DSR-Plus then analyses the Cartridge to detect the test results and, in 10 minutes, indicates a non-negative or negative result on-screen for each drug in the test.
Our step-by-step video shows fingerprint drug screening in action, from sample collection to results.
In common with other point-of-care tests, the DSR-Plus provides a preliminary screening result so a laboratory confirmation test should always be carried out to verify a positive result.
Our drug screening system is easy to use and full training (delivered live online) is provided free-of-charge to new customers in all aspects of the system, including how to maintain a robust chain of custody throughout the process. Following your purchase, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date for training.
Please note that use of Intelligent Fingerprinting products outside the UK may be subject to local regulatory approvals. If in doubt, please check your local regulations before ordering.