Back to Vacancies
Telemarketing/New Business Executive
Intelligent Fingerprinting is an innovative company which has pioneered the development of an award-winning fingerprint-based drug testing system. We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional with exceptional telemarketing and new business acquisition skills to join our Sales & Marketing team and make a real impact on the growth of our exciting business.
This busy, customer-facing role will appeal to someone with proven skills in:
- Researching and identifying ideal customers for a business;
- Establishing contact with decision makers/influencers within these companies and convincing them of the need to buy the relevant products/services on offer;
- Generating fully qualified new business opportunity appointments for the field sales team to attend.
In addition to generating leads through research and cold calling, the role will include responsibility for following up prospects and leads generated through our online marketing activity such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, web enquiries and telephone enquiries.
- Cold calling carefully targeted prospects
- Identifying prospects through industry/company research eg online, LinkedIn etc
- Using a database to target and pull together call lists in a logical, methodical manner
- Actively seeking out and building relationships on LinkedIn and being a frequent LinkedIn user/contributor with the specific aim of engaging potential customers and develop relationships/opportunities
- Qualifying all inbound enquiries from potential customers
- Supporting the company’s webchat service in a responsive and professional manner
- Highly proactive, confident and driven sales professional who is focused on building relationships and winning business
- Tenacious and ambitious self-starter but also a team player
- Exceptional communicator with an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- A ‘people person’, with a friendly and engaging professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Responsive and reliable
- Organised, thorough and meticulous about maintaining call records, following up opportunities and updating the CRM system
- Proven telemarketing skills
- In-depth understanding of GDPR
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Competent user of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within occupational health or the drug screening industry desirable, but not essential
- Permission to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining our dynamic team, then please apply now with a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01223 941941 for further information (no agencies please).
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.