Intelligent Fingerprinting is leading the world in the development of non-invasive, point-of-care, fingerprint-based diagnostic technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our expanding team for a Sales Executive. This full-time field-based role will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets.
- Maximising margin.
- Local sales projections/forecasts and prospect lists.
- Key account management.
- Customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintaining customer relationship management data and account plans.
- Proposal implementation and negotiation.
- Attendance at conferences and exhibitions as required.
- Keeping up to date with competitors.
- Managing local territory – South East England.
This position will suit a driven sales professional who is self-motivated and focussed on selling with the highest integrity. Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to create and maintain diligent records. Requires a mature, common sense attitude along with an accurate, task-orientated approach. Needs the ability to negotiate and draft sales proposals, maintain account plans and work in a structured and orderly manner. A knowledge of the drugs of abuse screening or healthcare markets is desirable.
Qualifications and experience required
- 2+ years’ sales experience with proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling point of care drugs of abuse testing or healthcare products/services and with detailed market knowledge (desirable).
- Scientific qualifications preferred.
- Experience in complex strategic sales where influencing skills are a key to success.
- Used to a field sales role making multiple sales calls each day.
- Able to undertake overnight travel as required.
- Permit to work in UK.
- Driving licence.
This vacancy is advertised as a permanent position and will report to the Sales Manager, with salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining our dynamic team, then please apply now with a CV and covering email to email@example.com, or call us on 01223 941941 for further information (no agencies please).
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.