A Customer Services Representative is required to join Intelligent Fingerprinting to support our rapidly growing company in managing incoming customer enquiries. Requiring excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, this role will be responsible for monitoring and dealing with channels of customer communication from a variety of sources including the website, enquiry emails, and enquiries generated from Intelligent Fingerprinting’s social media activities.
The successful candidate will liaise with existing customers to generate sales orders and deal with enquiries from new prospective customers to generate opportunities for our sales team. Dealing effectively with customer feedback will also be critical – including showing empathy and understanding of the nature of the enquiry – and then liaising effectively with the various internal functions to ensure a speedy and full response.
The role will additionally require providing customer product implementation training in support of the sales team and assisting with the coordination and management of communication and review meetings with Intelligent Fingerprinting’s product distributors. Working with our Sales & Marketing and Quality teams, the role will also entail assisting with the production of sales support materials and product literature, market surveillance, and competitor intelligence.
- Monitoring all customer feedback and customer enquiry routes.
- Dealing with new sales orders from existing customers and generating sales opportunities from new customer enquiries.
- Assisting in dealing with customer feedback – including liaison between Sales, Quality, R&D and Manufacturing teams as required – and then communication back to customers in a speedy and effective manner.
- Product implementation training.
- Market surveillance – including customer satisfaction surveys, feedback from customers and Sales team, and collating responses according to the Intelligent Fingerprinting Quality System.
- Contact point and assistance in dealing with enquiries from Intelligent Fingerprinting’s product distributors.
- Responsibility for maintaining competitor database – including managing the process for collation of information and intelligence from the Sales team
- Liaison with Sales and Marketing and assistance in production of sales support materials.
- Updating product literature, including product manuals and instructions for use.
Essential skills and abilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming enquiries.
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, and website live chat.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints, and work to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions and update into CRM system.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage and support customers.
Qualifications and experience required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in a customer service role.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining our dynamic team, then please apply now with a CV and covering email to email@example.com, or call us on 01223 941941 for further information (no agencies please).
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.