The successful candidate will be a member of our multi-disciplinary Production Team and will be involved in routine manufacture of the company’s lateral flow drugs of abuse test.
- Assist in the manufacture of components and products, including formulation, labelling and product assembly, all according to the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Complete Manufacturing batch records and related documentation.
- Ensure all work is performed to agreed timescales and that senior staff are kept up to date with progress as appropriate without being prompted.
- Work to Intelligent Fingerprinting standards and core values at all times.
Essential skills and abilities
- Will work under ISO13485 guidelines and closely with the production supervisor or Head of Operations.
- Good attendance record.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Capable of working effectively in a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Qualifications and experience required
- Proven ability to perform relatively simple tasks with the highest accuracy and repeatability.
- Good communication and numerical skills.
- Permission to work in EU.
This vacancy is advertised as a permanent position and will report to the Production Supervisor or Head of Operations, with salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining our dynamic team, then please apply now with a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01223 941941 for further information (no agencies please).
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.