We are recruiting Assembly Operators to work in a clean environment within our innovative and exciting, Impington-based company. These are temporary positions, which could become permanent for the right candidates. Hours of work are Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm.
Essential skills and abilities
- Good attendance record
- Conscientious and vigilant, with a keen eye for detail
- Capable of working effectively on their own and/or as part of a small team
Qualifications and experience required
- Suits individuals with proven ability to perform relatively simple tasks with the highest accuracy and repeatability
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Permission to work in the UK
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply now with a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01223 941941 for further information (no agencies please).
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.