The DSR-Plus is used to read the Fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridge after the sample has been collected. Operated via a simple touchscreen, the DSR-Plus takes just 10 minutes to analyse the Drug Screening Cartridge and display an on-screen non-negative or negative drug screening result for each drug in the test.
- Simple, user-friendly touchscreen interface provides clear step-by-step instructions to guide the tester through the process
- On-screen test results in 10 minutes
- Lightweight and portable for use anytime, almost anywhere, to support your specific drug testing requirements
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Stores up to 300 test results
- Individual results are printable using the Dymo Printer accessory
- Data can be exported onto a USB memory stick
How It Works
After collecting the fingerprints onto the Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge, the test administrator follows a series of simple on-screen instructions on the DSR-Plus and inserts the Cartridge into the unit when prompted. The DSR-Plus then analyses the Cartridge to detect the test results and, in 10 minutes, indicates a non-negative or negative result on-screen for each drug in the test.
Our step-by-step video shows fingerprint drug screening in action, from sample collection to results.
In common with other point-of-care tests, the DSR-Plus provides a preliminary screening result so a laboratory confirmation test should always be carried out to verify a positive result.
Our drug screening system is easy to use and full training (delivered live online) is provided free-of-charge to new customers in all aspects of the system, including how to maintain a robust chain of custody throughout the process. Following your purchase, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date for training.
More Information About the DSR-Plus
Please note that use of Intelligent Fingerprinting products outside the UK may be subject to local regulatory approvals. If in doubt, please check your local regulations before ordering.